The Poor to Inform GOP on Benefits of Going UninsuredSeptember 22, 2013
Boehner and Cantor offered asylum in North KoreaOctober 3, 2013
A new poll released today shows that the vast majority of people favor a government shutdown. The scientific poll broke down the answers by groups:
1. We will not have to hear Republican Senator Ted Cruz talking about shutting down the government.
Republicans in the Senate:
2. We will not have to contort ourselves trying to justify Senator Cruz’s 21 hour rant.
3. Government employees will have time to do their Christmas shopping early.
4. The Syrian government will look good.
5. Time to play basketball.
Health care industry in South Florida:
7. Three more days of undetected Medicare fraud.